It is currently Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:07 am

If you are unable to log in, this may be why...

• Author

admin

Site Admin

If you are unable to log in, this may be why...

PostThu May 19, 2016 11:17 pm

The forum software automatically deletes any user account that has not been used in the last 6 months.

Fri Jan 01, 2016 12:24 pm Users deactivated
» Williamrard, ViewShockHorror, Craig Storey, Peter Farrington, godofthunder, SteveMarsh, Nigelbanfield, jimcraig, Gary, sirjoeofhill, PhillDascombe, gordonthemoron, Raimund, kenybell, 1960, Keyman, DarrenHemmings, istrumistabali, JohnBerry, clonesydney, susi

Sat Jan 23, 2016 10:10 pm Deleted inactive users
» Craig Storey, godofthunder, Peter Farrington, sirjoeofhill, PhillDascombe, jimcraig, 1960, Williamrard, Raimund, kenybell, Nigelbanfield, ViewShockHorror, Keyman, gordonthemoron, DarrenHemmings, istrumistabali, Gary

20.05.2016: Users automatically deleted (having not logged in since 1.11.2015) and posts retained:
Evenbiggermc, Jostein, sladefan, Babs2, fitzchris72, Dan, StumpyDave, charlie, groovywoovy, MKJJ, Col0362, sidari, Nomis, Georgie, MarkPacan, kencampbell, Juststeve56, Mic, pooksahib, superyobleeds, Jim, Dominique, Lee_S, Chisel5, bluedocs123, braincapers, mtrain, Somesladebloke, Steve2710, RaimundJansen, Greywolf907, Johnny99, GeraldK21, guest, SIW, MickA, Pouk, MICHAELTAYLOR, paulsmyth, Maximkopylov, Robbo

Any of the above users would need to re-register to access the forum.

admin

Site Admin

LOST OR FORGOTTEN PASSWORDS.

PostWed Oct 12, 2016 4:43 pm

Now that I am running the Therapy competition, I am getting a flood of emails from people who can't remember their user name and password.

Please make a note of them, as I have other things to do than constantly re-set passwords for people who only log in because they think there may be a freebie involved.

People who have not logged in for a really significant period may as well just re-register, as their accounts have probably been deleted.

Thanks.

admin

Site Admin

28.11.2016: These users haven't logged in for 12 months....

PostMon Nov 28, 2016 9:27 pm

The following users haven't logged in for 12 months and will be deleted from the database by the forum software on Dec 1st, if they don't pop in and pay a quick visit. They have been notified of this by email.

tobbebrorsson
RIFF
Dingletaffy
SebastianF
Dennis
Sam
Iggypopbarker

admin

Site Admin

Re: If you are unable to log in, this may be why...

PostThu Mar 23, 2017 10:29 pm

If you are having issues with your login, you can email admin[at]slayed[dot]co[dot]uk and I will try to sort your problem out the same day.

Please note that your password can't be retrieved by the admin and you should keep a note of that and your user name.
I get more requests for re-sets of lost passwords than anything else.

Return to Rules and how to register.