It is currently Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:09 pm

WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE REGISTERING

• Author

admin

Site Admin

WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE REGISTERING

PostSun Jun 04, 2017 3:17 pm

THERE ARE ONLY THREE RULES HERE ON THE SLADE FORUM:
We are quite easy-going here. There are just a few simple rules. Nothing too strict.

1) No posting of the current home addresses of the members of Slade is allowed.

2) Please treat each other with respect. No chest-beating, fighting or fuckwitism, please.
It's only a pop group. If you have something grumpy to say about another Slade fan, forum or FB group, say it elsewhere.

3) No professional selling on the forum. You may, however, post links to your Ebay Slade items or to websites with buyer protection that distribute any Slade product that is for sale.

And that's it. :D

This forum takes no responsibility at all in the event of users getting bad Fray Bentos tin haircuts and the adoption of bad taste bacofoil suit fashions that may result from excessive reading of the topics here.

HOW TO REGISTER:

This forum has several sub-sections and is designed to be the ultimate Slade discussion resource, along with http://www.slayed.co.uk and our partner sites. Registration is required to enter and view the various forum areas.
This is required in order to keep the spammers and riff raff out and to ensure that the forum is run in an orderly manner.

On the top of the start page of the forum, there is a link to register. Click that.
On the registration page, enter a user name of your choice, your REAL email address and a password.
You are asked to put your real name in your profile.
There is a question to answer regarding the subject matter of the forum (to combat robot registrations).
Submit your request and the admin will admit you asap.
Simples.

Please keep a note of your user name and password, in case of any access issues, as I don't ever see your passwords. Please note that your password can't be retrieved by the admin and therefore you should keep a note of that and your user name. I get more requests for re-sets of lost passwords than anything else.

I can spot spam registrations quite easily and just delete them. I check all applicants email addresses for internet spam activity.

Return to Rules and how to register.